Audit Intern (Winter internship).
If you want a career which will provide you professional development, challenging opportunities, access to the best training facilities, the PwC Internship is for you!
In Assurance department you will conduct audits on client accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology, to help them accurately express the financial and non-financial position of their businesses. As an intern, with a high-level of responsibility, you'll be exposed to a diverse range of projects. You'll build relationships with PwC teams, create client-focused deliverables and discover the path that's right for you.
If you are looking for great career opportunities at a professional firm like PwC, apply now!
Start date: December 2021 (recruitment is already opened, number of positions is limited!)
Interns that receive positive feedback on completion of their internship are offered full-time positions in selected department.
Successful Candidate’s profile:
- Student of bachelor (3 or 4 year of study) or master programme;
- Profound knowledge of accounting and audit;
- Good knowledge of the English language: both verbal and written;
- Proven team player with good communication skills;
- Attentive to details;
- Time-management skills;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Good PC skills (MS Office);
- Ability to work full time since January 2022.
In exchange for your knowledge, PwC offers:
- Professional excellence;
- Unique personal development opportunities;
- Clear career perspectives;
- Competitive compensation and sustainable employee benefits;
- Unique working environment.