PwC is looking for people at Consultant / Senior Consultant level to develop our Forensics team.
Core Forensics is a part of the strong and rapidly growing Forensics team. Core Forensics specializes in the prevention and detection of corporate fraud, anti-corruption investigation/compliance, financial investigations, disputes and anti-money laundering.
Currently the PwC Forensic team consists of 30+ people in Russia, based in Moscow. It includes accountants, political analysts, investigators and forensic IT specialists and is part of a global network of over 2000 forensic services professionals.
Forensic assignments are varied and involve a wide range of sectors, countries and situations. For the right person, this position offers the chance to join a successful and growing business unit in the world’s largest consulting practice.
Services provided by group
- Dispute resolution;
- Financial investigations;
- Fraud investigations;
- Anti-money laundering;
- Anti-bribery compliance reviews;
- Licence examinations;
- Insurance claim reviews.
- Assisting with detailed investigations and analysis to include drafting of reports;
- Support for dispute resolution work;
- Support in the detection of fraud;
- Research into markets and industries;
- Assisting for marketing the various services offered by the department.
Experience and skills requirements:
- 1+ year of experience in transaction support/ audit or corporate finance advisory services;
- Part qualified ACA or ACCA;
- Attention to detail and an inquisitive mind;
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem solving ideas;
- Commercially aware and able to be innovative in their thought processes.
- Flexible and committed to seeing a task through to completion;
- Able to interact with a wide variety of clients;
- Inquisitive mind;
- Flexible team worker who can manage many tasks at the same time;
- Russian and English languages – good level (spoken, written).