As an architect, you will be responsible for the management of design teams with a focus on the development of working documentation (high-rise design and construction). Your key responsibilities include:
- Administrative and technical management of design teams for the implementation of general design projects
- Coordination of staff within the team
- Participation in personnel and cost planning
- Performance of regular Employee Appraisal Interviews
- Quality assurance management of design, development of standards and processes
- Coordination of project-related tasks with colleagues at senior management level.
Required Experience, Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours:
As a team leader, you will implement your projects in a cost-effective, quality-conscious and schedule-oriented manner. In addition to an independent, committed and responsible working approach, you are expected to have the following qualifications:
- University degree in architecture
- Many years of experience in the field of activity described, especially in development of working documentation
- Experience in project management, construction management or site supervision is desirable, but not essential
- Advanced CAD programs user, mainly Revit, MS Office & MS Project
- Excellent knowledge of Russian construction law, design standards and regulations
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English or German
- Team orientation, negotiation skills, assertiveness and persuasive communication skills should accomplish your profile.
Exciting responsibilities await you in the central design team, our technical competence centre with more than 50 employees. In the Architecture Department, we offer you interesting and ambitious large-scale projects in cooperation with well-known national and international architectural firms, various design tasks and the possibility of applying BIM professionally. You will work in a new comfortable office that was developed and designed by our own employees – the building includes also various meeting rooms, lounges and a roof terrace where we like to spend breaks together in good weather.
In this position you will play an important role in the further development of the department. We offer you the opportunity to develop and promote new areas of activity, to initiate innovations and to implement research projects. Additionally, we offer you performance-related pay, flexible working hours, various development perspectives and a corporate health management system. Benefit from our strengths and take advantage of the numerous training courses and seminars offered by our in-house academy, as well as various additional employee benefits offered by the Group. If you are interested, please send us your application documents including a portfolio of work samples, indicating your salary expectations. We look forward to receiving your application and CV!
Иногда письма на почте теряются, а сотрудники могут пропустить ваш звонок из-за совещания. Вы можете связаться с работодателем напрямую по указанным контактам, но мы рекомендуем еще отправить отклик на сайте
+7 (495) 5406900