STRABAG BRVZ – management company of the holding STRABAG SE, which handles the services like: information technologies (IT), accounting, taxes, management accounting, insurance and human resource development (HRD).
International IT-department offers a full range of services in the areas of IT security, network infrastructure and hosting, equipment procurement and user support, software development and application support. The IT Department brings together more than 1,000 specialists and experts from different countries - from Europe to Australia and South America, which allows us to optimize the work of all major divisions of concern STRABAG SE. Become part of our international team!
- Identification, analysis and handling of IT security incidents
- Second level support in the area of IT security as well as training and support for employees and managers
- Identification of security weaknesses and development of fields of action and recommendations
- Carrying out in-house security analyses and vulnerability scans
- Participation in challenging tasks on the topic of "IT security"
- Close cooperation with various group divisions within STRABAG (e.g. IT, digitalisation and innovation, ...)
- University degree in the field of IT security
- Fluent in spoken and written English (B2+)
- Up-to-date in the "IT-Security" environment
- Knowledge in the following areas: Windows and Linux, Next generation firewalls, Cryptography, IoT Security, Cloud security
- Experience in performing security analyses of Linux & Windows (client as well as server)
- Good knowledge of attack types and defenses at system, network and application levels
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as customer and service orientation
- Highly motivated and the passion to work on topics independently
Will be a plus:
- Experience with use of security analyses tools and information sources
- Experience in the operation of SOC and MSSP (Managed Security Service Provider) solutions
- Fluent in spoken and written German is not mandatory, but an advantage
- Work with advanced IT-technologies with the opportunity to develop as an expert in the field of IT-security
- Working in a young team of professionals, the average age - 33 years, the average work experience - 10 years
- Own comfortable office in 7 minutes from the metro station Voykovskaya / MCC Baltiyskaya
- Separate rooms for 3-5 people, tea and coffee in own kitchen, cafe within walking distance
- Extended medical insurance, extended period of paid vacation
- Employment in compliance with the RF Labor Code, stable income (probation period of 3 months)
- The final salary level depends on professional knowledge and is discussed with the successful candidate
If you are interested in the proposed vacancy and are ready to take part in the competition, we will be happy to meet you!
Human resource development department
STRABAG BRVZ Russia
Иногда письма на почте теряются, а сотрудники могут пропустить ваш звонок из-за совещания. Вы можете связаться с работодателем напрямую по указанным контактам, но мы рекомендуем еще отправить отклик на сайте