- Design management of «turnkey projects» with a focus on BIM development of details and working documentation in general
- Independent design coordination at all stages
- Management of cross-disciplinary design teams
- Expert consulting and support for our clients
- Implementation of network scheduling and resource planning and expert construction design supervision of the developed projects
- Quality assurance management of design.
Required Experience, Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours:
- University degree in architecture
- Many years of experience in the field of activity described
- Profound knowledge in structural design and specific construction works
- Excellent knowledge of Russian construction law, design standards and regulations
- Cross-disciplinary knowledge in engineering (MEP), structural design, structural physics and fire protection
- Advanced 2D and 3D-CAD programs user, good knowledge of Revit
- Knowledge of MS Project network scheduling or similar software
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English or German
- Excellent assertiveness and persuasive communication and presentation skills, negotiating skills, team spirit, and an independent, committed and responsible working approach should accomplish your profile.
Exciting responsibilities await you in the central design team, our technical competence centre with more than 50 employees. In the Architecture Department, we offer you interesting and ambitious large-scale projects in cooperation with well-known national and international architectural firms, various design tasks and the possibility of applying BIM professionally. You will work in a new comfortable office that was developed and designed by our own employees – the building includes also various meeting rooms, lounges and a roof terrace where we like to spend breaks together in good weather.
In this position you will play an important role in the further development of the department. We offer you the opportunity to develop and promote new areas of activity, to initiate innovations and to implement research projects. Additionally, we offer you performance-related pay, flexible working hours, various development perspectives and a corporate health management system. Benefit from our strengths and take advantage of the numerous training courses and seminars offered by our in-house academy, as well as various additional employee benefits offered by the Group. If you are interested, please send us your application documents including a portfolio of work samples, indicating your salary expectations. We look forward to receiving your application and CV!
Иногда письма на почте теряются, а сотрудники могут пропустить ваш звонок из-за совещания. Вы можете связаться с работодателем напрямую по указанным контактам, но мы рекомендуем еще отправить отклик на сайте
+7 (495) 5406900